PDA

View Full Version : PSA Penile Curvature

Glamz
October 1st, 2006, 11:29 PM
WEll after I viewed those pics of Mr.Samson Nanton, I have to say he hood curve like fish hook, :err obviously his penis condition has not prevented him from gettin the LOVE...there is a name for this condition...Peyronie's Disease.

Symptoms of the disease include:

Painful erection making intercourse difficult or impossible
Noticeable bend or arc in the penis with erection
Noticeable narrowing of the diameter of the penis with erection
Thick band of hard tissue within the penis So if you notice a slight bend or arc or in your penis during erection, you should immediately take action before it gets worse. The condition is typically progressive and leads to impotence or inability to have intercourse.

:psst

AntiguanQT
October 2nd, 2006, 12:37 AM
Please the curve is the place to be (on)!!.....one of the reasons i married my husband.lol..........he has no problems and i luvv the curve...worship the curve.....need the curve!!!

Smile
October 2nd, 2006, 06:30 AM
^sex maniac.. :dwl

WICKEDESTRIDE
October 2nd, 2006, 08:43 AM
As long as it could work (not just any simple working but a power drill type of work), long and fat, I have no problem if it is curve, bend up or straight, again I said as long as it could work, long and fat. Thank you. :)

AntiguanQT
October 2nd, 2006, 09:45 AM
^sex maniac.. :dwl

Leave me alone Smile:blah2: .....................Five....Six...Seven...Eight!!
The CURVE i do appreciate!!

Smile
October 2nd, 2006, 09:55 AM
:lol

Mrs.Chin
October 2nd, 2006, 10:11 AM
hmmmmm

Glamz
October 2nd, 2006, 12:37 PM
okay I understand curve hood and all,:laugh: but di man hood is almost a complete circle it curve like di letter C,now I've seen some whey start out normal den curve start about in the middle of di shaft, but dis guy own it start out in curve an keep curl up :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

spice
October 2nd, 2006, 12:43 PM
R u serious....that's interesting, sounds like it can do some real damage.....Wicked i like it curve to but this sounds like it has an abnormality to it.......it sure will make this girl run.....

sugaman
October 2nd, 2006, 01:17 PM
:read: :hmm

tlapartna
October 2nd, 2006, 01:23 PM
You sure parna wasn't just still in a 'holstered' gun rest Glamma?

Trinisan
October 2nd, 2006, 02:24 PM
http://trinisan.coldfloor.net/images/hilarious.gif http://trinisan.coldfloor.net/images/hilarious.gif meh chest hurting. you killing mi

okay I understand curve hood and all,:laugh: but di man hood is almost a complete circle it curve like di letter C,now I've seen some whey start out normal den curve start about in the middle of di shaft, but dis guy own it start out in curve an keep curl up :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Smile
October 2nd, 2006, 03:07 PM
so if it so bend it look like the letter 'C' uhhm, how it go enter the sugar pit? :hmm:

AntiguanQT
October 2nd, 2006, 03:11 PM
Glama.....this is no good without pictures so bring it cum.....ah mean come!

Glamz
October 2nd, 2006, 03:37 PM
now see yall put on di spot am @ work now I will post dem pics soon as I reach home :D

Glamz
October 2nd, 2006, 03:40 PM
You sure parna wasn't just still in a 'holstered' gun rest Glamma?

Mah man it curl up

AntiguanQT
October 2nd, 2006, 03:41 PM
Betta yet pm me the pics 'cause the thread might be moved.

Glamz
October 2nd, 2006, 03:48 PM
Betta yet pm me the pics 'cause the thread might be moved.

you use your hotmail account will be less work for me to forward dem or you can PM your email addy :lol_rolli

AntiguanQT
October 2nd, 2006, 04:10 PM
lifsava@hotmail.com.

doncalypso
October 2nd, 2006, 04:41 PM
:read:

BKB
October 2nd, 2006, 04:48 PM
Neither me no my man have a problem with his curved kok.
But its not curved like the described above...like a C...dats some cerious curving issues. None yuh correct mi spelling on cerious

Glamz
October 2nd, 2006, 05:28 PM
lifsava@hotmail.com.

okay check yah email

AntiguanQT
October 2nd, 2006, 05:38 PM
Going to check......i'll let you know.

AntiguanQT
October 2nd, 2006, 05:48 PM
Thanks Glama...........but i've seen more of the C in cocks...Interesting though.The curve gets the G spot and drives you nuts!!

Glamz
October 2nd, 2006, 06:04 PM
Thanks Glama...........but i've seen more of the C in cocks...Interesting though.The curve gets the G spot and drives you nuts!!

hood like dat hard to deep throat, look like it hurt he :laugh: it curl up like pig tail

AntiguanQT
October 2nd, 2006, 06:08 PM
Maybe that is where the term corkscrew really came from.

VincieGyal
October 2nd, 2006, 06:40 PM
:Peep:

bikeman
October 2nd, 2006, 10:54 PM
WEll after I viewed those pics of Mr.Samson Nanton, I have to say he hood curve like fish hook, :err obviously his penis condition has not prevented him from gettin the LOVE...there is a name for this condition...Peyronie's Disease.

Symptoms of the disease include:

Painful erection making intercourse difficult or impossible
Noticeable bend or arc in the penis with erection
Noticeable narrowing of the diameter of the penis with erection
Thick band of hard tissue within the penis So if you notice a slight bend or arc or in your penis during erection, you should immediately take action before it gets worse. The condition is typically progressive and leads to impotence or inability to have intercourse.

:psst

Not all the time this is caused by this disease sometimes it's the way the penis is set on a daily basis over the years in briefs. Ever since I knew myself I've been setting myself to the left so now years later I am curved to the left and my wife loves every inch.

Glamz
October 2nd, 2006, 11:08 PM
Not all the time this is caused by this disease sometimes it's the way the penis is set on a daily basis over the years in briefs. Ever since I knew myself I've been setting myself to the left so now years later I am curved to the left and my wife loves every inch.

okay I understan dat, he hood shape like C just like the letter,hood dat go left or right is all good not a cuuuuuuurrrrve

bikeman
October 2nd, 2006, 11:15 PM
okay I understan dat, he hood shape like C just like the letter,hood dat go left or right is all good not a cuuuuuuurrrrve

:nooo left with a curve not just left.

Glamz
October 2nd, 2006, 11:36 PM
:nooo left with a curve not just left.

:Peep:

bikeman
October 5th, 2006, 02:35 AM
^^^ :bino

swav
October 5th, 2006, 03:46 PM
so if it so bend it look like the letter 'C' uhhm, how it go enter the sugar pit? :hmm:

:afro: all dude got to do with his "Capital C", just hook di fish!

bikeman
October 5th, 2006, 06:58 PM
:afro: all dude got to do with his "Capital C", just hook di fish!

:clap3